1609 West Garvey
West Covina, CA
Phone: (626) 813-
Fax: (626) 813-
Call (626) 813-
Ensberg Law Group been representing businesses and individuals in San Dimas since 1981. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a diverse range of Business and Real Estate matters, and we strive to deliver the highest quality service to all of our clients.
Please contact a skilled and knowledgeable Business and Real Estate Attorney at Ensberg Law Group to schedule a consultation. Our team of lawyers works closely with our clients to protect their interests and help them accomplish their goals. Call (626) 813-
At the San Dimas Law Office of Business Lawyer Stephen Ensberg, our attorneys provide highly personalized representation and knowledgeable advice to business owners and individuals in a wide variety of Business Law matters, including:
• Business Formation – When you decide to start a business, one of the most crucial steps is choosing the type of Business Entity that you wish to establish. A San Dimas Business Attorney at Ensberg Law Group will thoroughly review the advantages and disadvantages of various Business Entities, draft the requisite Business Formation documents required for the Entity that you choose, and help you get your venture off the ground.
We can help you establish any form of business, including but not limited to Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, and Subchapter Corporations.
• Business Contracts – The best way to ensure that you don’t end up in litigation when entering into business contracts is by retaining a skilled Business Lawyer who will meet with you to determine what your expectations, rights and responsibilities will be under the terms of the contract.
Contact a San Dimas Business Attorney for invaluable advice and assistance reviewing and drafting your business contract. Our primary goal is to ensure that the terms of your contract are clear and concise, and to help you avoid any misunderstandings that could lead to costly litigation.
• Business Litigation – When settlement and negotiations have not yielded results acceptable to both parties to a business dispute, you need a skilled, highly experienced San Dimas Business Litigation Attorney who can help you resolve your matter as quickly and cost-
At the Ensberg Law Group we represent clients in a broad range of business litigation disputes, including but not limited to disagreements between partners, business purchase and sale disagreements, business fraud cases, violation of non-
• Employer / Employee Matters – If you are a business owner, it is imperative that you retain experienced legal counsel to help you maintain compliance with the numerous laws pertaining to Employment. We provide businesses with peace of mind and help Employers avoid mistakes that could result in litigation.
Whether you need zealous representation to resolve a Business Dispute, skilled assistance with the Business Formation Process, knowledgeable legal advice and assistance drafting or reviewing a Business Contract, or have employees and want to ensure that your business complies with State and Federal Employment Law regulations, a San Dimas Business Attorney from the Ensberg Law Group can provide invaluable assistance and legal representation.
We’ve been helping individuals and business owners throughout the region for 33 years, and know how to help you preserve and protect all of your business interests.
If you need legal counsel or representation in a real estate matter, contact a San Dimas Real Estate Attorney at Ensberg Law Group. We have two offices conveniently located near San Dimas to serve the needs of all of our clients throughout the region. Helping and fighting for clients since 1981, our law firm is devoted to ensuring that each and every client receives the highest quality legal counsel at affordable prices.
We are proud to offer personalized legal representation to clients in San Dimas and the surrounding communities in a broad range of Real Estate cases, including:
• Real Estate Transactions – If you are entering into a residential or commercial real estate transaction, you need quality legal advice to ensure that your best interests are protected. A San Dimas Real Estate Lawyer with the Law Offices of Stephen Ensberg can help you with all Real Estate Transactions which you may enter into, including commercial and residential real estate purchase and sales contracts, as well as commercial and residential lease agreements.
In addition to drafting & reviewing Real Estate contracts and overseeing Real Estate Transactions, we handle real estate transaction disputes. If your case cannot be settled, an experienced Real Estate Attorney with our firm can take your case to trial. We have a proven track record of always fighting to preserve and protect our clients’ interests and maintain excellent client communication. You will never be left in the dark about the status of your case, and all client communications are answered in a timely manner.
• Real Estate Litigation – At the Ensberg Law Group, our attorneys have extensive experience litigating Real Estate disputes. We have helped numerous clients achieve their desired results and want to put our knowledge to work for you.
If you are in the middle of a real estate dispute, contact a San Dimas Real Estate Lawyer by calling (626) 813-
We represent clients in a wide variety of Real Estate Litigation matters, including escrow disputes, real estate fraud, HOA disputes, construction defect cases, actions to quiet title, partition actions, lawsuits based on failure to disclose known property defects, and insurance disputes.
Additionally, we can also help you resolve your lender, loan or mortgage dispute. If your property is in foreclosure and you want to speak to a seasoned professional about all of your options, please contact us as soon as possible
• Unlawful Detainers – The Law Offices of San Dimas Real Estate Attorney Stephen Ensberg represents property owners and tenants in eviction cases. Whether you are a commercial or residential landlord or tenant, we can help you with the Unlawful Detainer process.
Ensberg Law Group focuses on providing skilled legal counsel to parties in all business and real estate matters. With 33 years of legal practice and experience behind us, our lawyers possess the knowledge to thoroughly review every aspect of your case to determine the best course of action to take so we can help you meet your goals.
Please complete our San Dimas Business & Real Estate Case Evaluation form and an attorney from our firm will contact you promptly. If you need immediate assistance, call (626) 813-