Please callEnsberg Law Grouptoday at (626) 813-3744 to schedule your appointment with an expert real estate and business attorney.
Glendora Business Lawyer - Glendora Real Estate Attorney
• Business Formation – Glendora Business Attorneys give legal assistance to their clients wanting to embark on a new business venture. We offer help with determining the right type of business that would be best suited for your needs and desires, and help establishing your Limited Liability Companies, Subchapter Corporations, Incorporation, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or Limited Partnership. Documents such as partnership agreements, articles of incorporation, and business licensing forms will be drafted by one of our experienced attorneys.
• Business Contracts – When your businessneeds legally binding contracts drafted and/or reviewed, an experienced attorney at The Law Offices of Glendora Business Attorney Stephen E. Ensberg will handle everything, including contracts involving vendors or other individuals. Each contracted party will be apprised of their obligations as deemed in each contract.
• Business Litigation – Business litigation can be quite stressful. If you anticipate any type of involvement in a legal situation, avoidable or otherwise, contact Glendora Business Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group. Our attorneys represent their clients in a broad array of business litigation matters, such as unfair trade, disputes with business partners or associates, fraud, the sale and/or purchase of a business, insurance disputes, violation of non-disclosure clauses, and breach or interference with existing or prospective business contracts. For a consultation with an experienced and well-versed business attorney, call our office at 626-813-3744. We will be happy to schedule an appointment!
• Employee Disputes – When you own a business that has employees, you must always be compliant with laws concerning them. To avoid unnecessary employment litigation, let our business attorneys help you remain compliant with the various employment laws.
Glendora Real Estate Attorney Services
• Real Estate Transactions & Litigation – For over 30 years, The Law Offices of Stephen Ensberg have been assisting clients with real estate transaction and litigation concerns. When an attorney is needed to draft or review a potential sale agreement, need to quiet title, rental contract, or if you may be involved in real estate litigation, call 626-813-3744. We offer our legal expertise to sellers and buyers in a myriad of real estate topics, including contractor issues, construction defect matters, broker fraud, real estate fraud cases, escrow disputes, residential/commercial leases, commercial/residential sale/purchase agreements, insurance disputes, actions for failure to disclose, and homeowner’s association disputes.
• Mortgage/Foreclosure Law – Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group have a wealth of knowledge and experience in all areas of mortgage and foreclosure law. Disputes between purchasers and lenders, mortgage agreement disputes, judicial foreclosure, mortgage defaults, and mortgage fraud can all be remedied by our real estate attorneys, as they represent both mortgage brokers and private property owners.
• Unlawful Detainers/Evictions – Call the Real Estate Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group if you are a landlord or a tenant in need of representation with an unlawful retainer or eviction. If you need to file an unlawful detainer to evict a tenant, or if your landlord has brought eviction proceedings against you that you need to defend, call our office today at 626-813-3744. Our attorneys have given legal representation to residential and commercial clients in Unlawful Detainer (eviction) matters for over three decades.
Estate Planning in Glendora, California
• Estate Planning – Thorough Estate Planning Services, such as preparation of powers of attorney, offering guidance and advice on how to handle your estate, trusts, wills, and advanced health care directives, can all be taken care of by the knowledgeable attorneys at Ensberg Law Group. Our attorneys will also assist clients in probate actions, estate/probate litigation, and conservatorship hearings.
Glendora Business and Real Estate Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group work towards a positive outcome for their clients. In that regard, we formulate the best plan, and create a tactical course of action to guarantee that the legal needs of our clients are met.
Please fill out ourCase Evaluation Form when you are in need of immediate help with a Real Estate Law or Business Law case. We can be reached at (626) 813-3744.
For immediate help, please call (626) 813-3744 today.