Rancho Cucamonga Business Law Attorney Areas of Practice
• Business Formation – If you are forming a new business, you need to call the Rancho Cucamonga Law Office of Stephen Ensberg to obtain legal representation from one of our business savvy attorneys. We will guide you from the drafting of the many required documents through the legal formation of your new business entity. Whether it is a Sole Proprietorship, Limited Partnership, Partnership, Subchapter Corporation, Incorporation, or Limited Liability Company, our attorneys will draw up all necessary and pertinent documents including partnership agreements, articles of incorporation, and forms for business licensing.
• Business Contracts – Attorneys in The Law Office of Rancho Cucamonga Business Lawyer Stephen Ensberg will skillfully draft and review business agreements for clients, related businesses, and also the vendors and individuals who enter into those agreements. It is our priority that our clients comprehend both the duties and the obligations agreed upon in the business contract by each of the parties.
• Business Litigation – If you are finding your company or yourself involved in any business litigation, or if that litigation currently is pending, you need to call Rancho Cucamonga Business Litigation Lawyers at The Law Office of Stephen Ensberg at (626) 813-3744. We offer business litigation representation in many types of cases, including unfair trade, fraud, disputes involving business partners, insurance disputes, the purchase and/or sale of any business, intentional interference with contractual relations, or violations of the non-disclosure clause. Call us to schedule a consultation in our office with our highly trained and knowledgeable business litigation lawyers. Call (626) 813-3744.
• Employee Disputes – If you are a business owner who employs workers, you will need to stay in compliance with the current employment laws. Our business lawyers help you to avoid the hassle, stress, and litigation caused when your business is found to be non-compliant.
Rancho Cucamonga Real Estate Lawyer Services
• Real Estate Transactions & Litigation – Lawyers at The Law Office of Stephen E. Ensberg have been assisting their clients in handling the ins and outs of dealing with real estate market transactions and litigation issues over the last 30 years. Our attorneys represent buyers and also sellers in many real estate matters, including cases of real estate fraud, escrow disputes, disputes involving homeowner’s associations, commercial/residential leases, insurance disputes, residential/commercial sale or purchase agreements, actions involving the failure of disclosure, broker fraud, construction defect issues, and contractor issues. When you need a lawyer for drafting, reviewing, or finalizing any rental contract, action to quiet title, sales agreement, or if you’re involved in a real estate lawsuit, you need to call us at (626) 813-3744.
• Mortgage/Foreclosure Law – The Law Office of Stephen Ensberg represents both owners of private property and mortgage brokers. With our extensive knowledge and vast experience in all aspects of foreclosure law and mortgage, we will confidently represent you in matters that include mortgage fraud, mortgage defaults, disputes among lenders and purchasers, disputes with mortgage agreements, and also judicial foreclosure.
• Unlawful Detainers/Evictions – Real Estate Lawyers from The Law Office of Stephen Ensberg have provided representation for both commercial and residential clients in Eviction/Unlawful Detainer actions for over 30 years. Call our office today at (626) 813-3744 if you are a landlord and are in need of help in filing the unlawful detainer when evicting a tenant, or, if you are a tenant who has had the eviction process started against you. You need our experienced attorneys for your defense.
Estate Planning in Rancho Cucamonga
• Estate Planning – The Rancho Cucamonga Law Office of Stephen Ensberg offers services for Estate Planning which include counseling on health care directives, the preparation of trusts, powers of attorney, wills, and the proper handling of your estate. We also provide representation to private parties involved in probate actions, conservatorship hearings, and probate/estate litigation.
Real Estate and Business Attorneys from The Rancho Cucamonga Law Office of Stephen Ensberg are driven to get positive results. Together with each client, we will choose a route that is the most advantageous and includes a strategic plan development to ensure the legal obligations of our clients are met.
If you are needing to speak to a qualified, knowledgeable lawyer about a Business Law or Real Estate case, please complete the Case Evaluation Form. Contact us by calling (626) 813-3744.