Quality Representation Backed by Over Thirty Years of Legal Experience
West Covina Business Contract Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group are highly seasoned negotiators who have been providing successful, quality legal representation and advice to business owners and individuals involved in Business Contracts Disputes.
Contact Ensberg Law Group at (626) 813-
Our Business Contract Lawyers are proud to provide assistance to clients in a wide variety of Business Contract issues, including (but not limited to) the following:
• Business Contract Matters – We draft and prepare contracts and other written agreements for companies and individuals to carry out their objectives in the marketplace. We also help them secure their reasonable expectations as to performance in their goals and entering into such contractual agreements.
• Buying and Selling – Our contract attorneys are experienced in the drafting and preparation of documents for both the buying and selling of businesses and commercial entities, along with commercial and residential real property so as to accomplish the objectives of our clients, which is to complete the transaction in the most cost efficient method possible.
• Interference with Contract – Many times businesses or individuals who have undertaken contractual obligations look for opportunities to advance their business interests. Our lawyers advise them in a way so as to appropriately avoid commercial and / or individual lawsuits and disputes involving claims of interference of contract. We take actions or steps to help clients protect their contractual relations from individuals engaging in unfair competition, or other actions that wrongfully and unlawfully interfere with the contracts they have established to complete their commercial or individual objectives in the marketplace.
• Sales and Leases – Ensberg Law Group provides legal services in connection with sales of businesses, personal property, commercial, and residential real property to businesses and individuals in a cost-
• Covenants Not to Compete – Except in limited circumstances, covenants not to compete in regards to the sale of a business are not generally enforceable in the State of California. However, our lawyers advise companies how to protect their confidential and proprietary information in connection with the contract formation and employment agreements. Our business contract lawyers achieve that level of protection of our clients’ confidential and proprietary information as can be done under the law, and in compliance with advancing the interests of our clients in a business context.
West Covina Business Contract Lawyers and Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group make every effort to meet with the clients at the client’s convenience. Our attorneys stand ready to carry out client directions promptly, and keep clients regularly informed of our progress. With over 30 years of legal practice and experience, Ensberg Law Group can readily determine how best to execute client objectives. It is this single-
1609 West Garvey
West Covina, CA
Phone: (626) 813-
Fax: (626) 813-
|Business Entity Formation|
|Employer / Employee Matters|
|Transactions & Litigation|
|Mortgage / Foreclosure Law|
|Unlawful Detainers / Evictions|