Ensberg Law Groupcan be reached at (626) 813-3744 today to arrange your consultation with one of our extremely knowledgeable real estate and business lawyers.
El Monte Business Law Attorney Practice Areas
• Business Formation – El Monte Business Lawyers offer legal counsel to clients who are hoping to start a new business. You might need our help in deciding what business suits your ambitions and goals, and help creating your Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Companies, Subchapter Corporations, Incorporation Sole Proprietorship, or Partnership. Any and all necessary documents for the development of your new business venture, including business licensing forms, articles of incorporation, and partnership agreements, will be drafted by us.
• Business Contracts – A qualified lawyer from The Law Offices of El Monte Business Lawyer Stephen E. Ensberg will analyze and prepare binding contractual agreements for any business you may have with vendors and other individuals. Said contracts will clearly define the responsibilities of each contracted party.
• Business Litigation – We represent our clients in a multitude of business litigation situations, including fraud, unfair trade, insurance disputes, disagreements between business partners, the sale and/or purchase of a business entity, violation of non-disclosure clauses, and intentional interference with existing or prospective business contracts. Contact El Monte Business Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group to schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable and highly trained business lawyers if you find yourself or your business involved, or expect to be involved, in business litigation. We can be reached at 626-813-3744.
• Employee Disputes – With numerous laws regarding employment, our business lawyers can help you stay compliant with your employees so you can avoid the hassle and stress of unnecessary litigation.
El Monte Real Estate Attorney Services
• Real Estate Transactions & Litigation – The Law Offices of Stephen Ensberg have been advising parties in real estate transactions and litigation issues for over three decades. We offer legal counsel to buyers and sellers in a broad spectrum of real estate concerns. Whether it involves residential/commercial leases, commercial/residential sale/purchase agreements, broker fraud, escrow disputes, real estate fraud cases, insurance disputes, contractor issues, construction defect matters, actions for failure to disclose, or homeowner’s association disputes, call our office at 626-813-3744 to speak with a seasoned lawyer. When you are involved in pending real estate litigation or need a rental contract or sale agreement reviewed or drafted, or need to quiet title, contact The Law Offices of Stephen Ensberg.
• Mortgage / Foreclosure Law – Having a wide range of experience in all sections of foreclosure and mortgage law, including judicial foreclosure, disputes between lenders and purchasers, mortgage fraud, mortgage defaults, and mortgage agreement disputes, lawyers at Ensberg Law Group will act on behalf of both private property owners and mortgage brokers.
• Unlawful Detainers / Evictions – For over 30 years, Real Estate Lawyers at Ensberg Law Group have given legal advice to both commercial and residential parties regarding Unlawful Detainer (eviction) proceedings. Whether you are a landlord needing to file an unlawful detainer to evict a tenant, or a tenant needing to fight an eviction, call 626-813-3744 today for assistance.
Estate Planning in El Monte, California
• Estate Planning – Complete Estate Planning Services, including advice and guidance with handling your trust, estate, will, advanced health care directives, and preparation of powers of attorney can all be handled by the experienced lawyers at Ensberg Law Group. Our lawyers also offer representation to private parties for estate/probate litigation, probate actions, and conservatorship hearings.
Our El Monte Business and Real Estate Lawyers at Ensberg Law Group focus on getting results. We devise a strategy that ensures the best outcome for our clients when it comes to their legal representation.
For immediate help when you need advice with a Real Estate Law or Business Law case, please complete our Case Evaluation Form,and call us at (626) 813-3744 today.