1609 West Garvey Avenue North
West Covina, CA
Phone: (626) 813-
Fax: (626) 813-
Quality Representation Backed by over Thirty Years of Legal Experience
West Covina Business Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group have been aggressively protecting the rights of our clients for more than 30 years. A comprehensive Real Estate and Business Law Firm, our experienced lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients with respect to their business and real estate dealings. When litigation cannot be avoided, we aggressively pursue justice on their behalf.
Contact the West Covina Law Offices of Attorney Stephen E. Ensberg at (626) 813-
• Partnership / Co-
• Arbitration / Litigation – We are capable of carrying out dispute resolution services by way of general civil litigation and / or binding contractual arbitration as provided for in agreements by and between the parties. The dispute resolution process is also a subject of business formation and contractual document preparation to accomplish both in the private dispute resolution process setting, as well as before the court.
• Fraud / Non-
• General Civil Litigation – We are familiar with the nature and type of disputes that generally arise for small businesses and individual property owners, which can often result in litigation. Our lawyers carefully evaluate such issues before commencement and / or response to litigation, so as to advise clients of all their options and the proposed costs to accomplish the same. Our goal is to ensure the client fully understands each and every option available to them, as well as the anticipated costs and the percentage chances for successful dispute resolution outcomes. No lawyer can guarantee results in litigation or private arbitration, but they can certainly make informed predictions as to potential outcomes and the likelihood of the same, along with the costs to do so. We routinely provide such services for our clients.
• Interference with Contract – Many times businesses or individuals who have undertaken contractual obligations look for opportunities to advance their business interests. Our lawyers advise them in a way so as to appropriately avoid commercial and / or individual lawsuits and disputes involving claims of interference of contract. We take actions or steps to help clients protect their contractual relations from individuals engaging in unfair competition, or other actions that wrongfully and unlawfully interfere with the contracts they have established to complete their commercial or individual objectives in the marketplace.
• Collections – We help businesses and individuals collect funds that are owed to them through the litigation process, and otherwise informally in a manner consistent with the laws of the State of California and the United States. We move such matters forward promptly, and can advise clients as to their options for proceeding to collect debts, the likelihood of success, and the means to do so. Collection may be achieved via prejudgment provisional remedies such as attachment proceedings, garnishments, claims and delivery, and other prejudgment remedies available to businesses and individuals seeking to collect just and due debts owed to them.
• Unfair Trade Practices – The United States is based on the free enterprise system, which properly and appropriately allocates goods and services, and the rewards for the same to people participating in the marketplace. If someone is competing unfairly, we have the ability to bring that to their attention, to ask them to cease and desist such conduct. We can and do bring action in court or otherwise to prevent unfair competition, including misappropriation of our clients’ trade secrets, identity or other intellectual and / or proprietary confidential information. We are capable of seeking provisional relief by way of preliminary injunction and / or temporary restraining order to prevent such conduct during the litigation. Our lawyers are successful in achieving results for our clients.
• Insurance – We are capable of representing businesses and entities in connection with claims involving insurance companies We also assist in evaluating our clients’ insurance policies and provisions at issue in any particular dispute, and in recommending plans of action to achieve dispute resolution with insurance companies in connection with claims by our clients for coverage, or other benefits for which they have paid.
• Sales / Leases – Ensberg Law Group provides legal services in connection with sales of businesses, personal property, commercial, and residential real property to businesses and individuals in a cost-
• Covenants Not to Compete -
• Contractors’ Disputes – The West Covina Law Offices of Attorney Stephen E. Ensberg has handled numerous cases involving construction disputes in connection with both commercial and residential real property. We are familiar with the contractors’ licensing laws and requirements in the State of California, as well as the local land use planning requirements involving the permitting process to help small business owners and homeowners achieve their reasonable expectations in connection with construction taking place on property owned by them. We are familiar with both the regulatory and litigation process involving such construction disputes and how to process the same, most effectively for our clients.
West Covina Business Transaction Lawyers and Business Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group make every effort to meet with the clients at the client’s convenience. Our attorneys stand ready to carry out client directions promptly, and keep clients regularly informed of our progress. With over 30 years of legal practice and experience, Ensberg Law Group can readily determine how best to execute client objectives. It is this single-
Call (626) 813-