Contact Ensberg Law Group at (626) 813-3744 to schedule a consultation. Our knowledgeable attorneys deliver the quality work of a boutique law firm while providing the benefits of more varied areas of practice. We are located in West Covina and represent parties throughout the region.
Our Business Contract Lawyers are proud to provide assistance to clients in a wide variety of Business Contract issues, including (but not limited to) the following:
• Business Contract Matters – We draft and prepare contracts and other written agreements for companies and individuals to carry out their objectives in the marketplace. We also help them secure their reasonable expectations as to performance in their goals and entering into such contractual agreements.
• Buying and Selling – Our contract attorneys are experienced in the drafting and preparation of documents for both the buying and selling of businesses and commercial entities, along with commercial and residential real property so as to accomplish the objectives of our clients, which is to complete the transaction in the most cost efficient method possible.
• Interference with Contract – Many times businesses or individuals who have undertaken contractual obligations look for opportunities to advance their business interests. Our lawyers advise them in a way so as to appropriately avoid commercial and / or individual lawsuits and disputes involving claims of interference of contract. We take actions or steps to help clients protect their contractual relations from individuals engaging in unfair competition, or other actions that wrongfully and unlawfully interfere with the contracts they have established to complete their commercial or individual objectives in the marketplace.
• Sales and Leases – Ensberg Law Group provides legal services in connection with sales of businesses, personal property, commercial, and residential real property to businesses and individuals in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We also prepare and review leases, both for businesses and individuals in connection with commercial real property, personal property, and residential real property so as to ensure the interests of our clients are amply protected, and that their needs are met.
• Covenants Not to Compete – Except in limited circumstances, covenants not to compete in regards to the sale of a business are not generally enforceable in the State of California. However, our lawyers advise companies how to protect their confidential and proprietary information in connection with the contract formation and employment agreements. Our business contract lawyers achieve that level of protection of our clients’ confidential and proprietary information as can be done under the law, and in compliance with advancing the interests of our clients in a business context.
Being results-oriented, our clients and their needs are always the primary focus for our lawyers. Working with the client, our talented legal team of Business Contract Attorneys develops an ethical, cost-effective plan of action to best meet their needs. At the Ensberg Law Group, our tenacious lawyers go to work and persevere until those needs are met. Every client, every time.
West Covina Business Contract Lawyers and Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group make every effort to meet with the clients at the client’s convenience. Our attorneys stand ready to carry out client directions promptly, and keep clients regularly informed of our progress. With over 30 years of legal practice and experience, Ensberg Law Group can readily determine how best to execute client objectives. It is this single-minded focus on the best interests of our clients and their objectives that drives us to obtain the successful results in all legal matters that we undertake.