Contact Ensberg Law Grouptoday at (626) 813-3744 to make an appointment for a consultation with one of our experienced, tenacious attorneys. A boutique law firm offering representation in a wide range ofpractice areas,we have been successfully helping clients in Azusa and throughout the region since 1981.
Real Estate Attorney in Azusa
Ensberg Law Group represents individuals, businesses, mortgage brokers and real estate companies in real estate cases and disputes arising in Azusa and throughout the County of Los Angeles. Real Estate Law practice areas include:
• Construction Law– Construction Defects, Contractor Disputes, Construction Contracts, Mechanics Liens.
• Insurance Disputes– Insurance Claim Disputes, Bad Faith Failure to Pay, Insurance Claim Negotiations, Insurance Litigation.
• Residential & Commercial Real Estate Litigation – Escrow Disputes, Partition Actions to Divide up Ownership Interest, Action to Quiet Title, Demand for Specific Performance, Lis Pendens, Litigation Based on Seller’s Failure to Disclose, Real Estate Fraud, Title Disputes, Homeowners Association (HOA) Disputes.
Contact Azusa Business Law Lawyers of Ensberg Law Group at (626) 813-3744 to schedule an appointment with one of our talented, dedicated Business Attorneys. Representing clients for more than 30 years, we will fight to protect and preserve your rights and help ensure that your legal needs are met.
• Business Formation – Choosing a Business Entity, Assisting with Business Formation, Drafting Business Formation Documents, Corporate Formation, Drafting, Reviewing & Filing Articles of Incorporation, Formation of Limited Liability Companies, S Corporation Formation, Drafting & Reviewing Partnership & Limited Partnership Agreements.
• Business Contracts–Experienced legal advice and representation of businesses and individuals entering into a contract with a business entity, including drafting and reviewing business contracts, and advising parties regarding their rights, duties and obligations under the contract.
• Business Litigation–Ensberg Law Group has been representing individuals and businesses embroiled in business litigation cases for more than thirty years. Knowledgeable legal advice and representation in disputes arising from the purchase or sale of a business, disputes among business partners, business fraud, breach of contract, unfair trade practices, non-competition violations, and business torts, including tortious interference with business contracts, false advertising and unfair competition claims.
• Employment Law– Advise businesses and oversee compliance with all Federal and California State Employment Laws.