Contact Ensberg Law Groupat (626) 813-3744 today to schedule a consultation with one of our highly qualified business and real estate attorneys.
Arcadia Business Law Attorney Practice Areas
• Business Formation – Arcadia Business Lawyers provide representation to those seeking to form a new business entity. Services include assistance with choosing the proper business entity based upon your goals and objectives, and help forming your Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Companies, Subchapter Corporations, and Incorporation. We will draft all necessary business formation documents including articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, and business licensing forms.
• Business Contracts – The Law Offices of Arcadia Business Attorney Stephen E. Ensberg will review and draft business contracts on behalf of businesses and the individuals and vendors entering into binding contractual agreements. We will also advise our clients regarding the duties and obligations of each party to the contract.
• Business Litigation – Contact Arcadia Business Litigation Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group if you are involved in business litigation, or have reason to believe that litigation is unavoidable. We represent clients in a wide variety of business litigation cases, including those arising as the result of disputes between business partners, the sale and/or purchase of a business entity, fraud, violation of non-disclosure clauses, tortious interference with existing or prospective business contracts, unfair trade, and insurance disputes. Call 626-813-3744 to schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable and highly trained business lawyers.
• Employee Disputes – If you own a business and have employees, our business lawyers can help you ensure compliance with numerous laws pertaining to employment and avoid the stress and hassle of avoidable litigation.
Arcadia Real Estate Attorney Services
• Real Estate Transactions & Litigation – The Law Offices of Stephen Ensberg has been helping parties in real estate transaction and litigation matters since 1981. We offer representation to sellers and buyers in a broad range of real estate matters, including commercial / residential sale / purchase agreements, residential / commercial leases, escrow disputes, insurance disputes, real estate fraud cases, actions for failure to disclose, broker fraud, construction defect matters, homeowner’s association disputes, and contractor issues. Call 626-813-3744 if you need an attorney to review or draft a sale agreement, rental contract, need to quiet title, or if you are involved in pending real estate litigation.
• Mortgage / Foreclosure Law – Extensive experience in all areas of mortgage and foreclosure law, including disputes between purchasers and lenders, mortgage fraud, mortgage agreement disputes, judicial foreclosure, and mortgage defaults. Ensberg Law Group represents both private property owners and mortgage brokers.
• Unlawful Detainers / Evictions – Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, Real Estate Attorneys at Ensberg Law Group have been representing both commercial and residential clients in Unlawful Detainer (eviction) actions for more than 30 years. Call 626-813-3744 today if you need to file an unlawful detainer to evict a tenant, or if your landlord has brought eviction proceedings against you that you need to defend.
Estate Planning in Arcadia, California
• Estate Planning – Comprehensive Estate Planning Services, including offering guidance and advice with respect to handling your estate, preparation of powers of attorney, trusts, advanced health care directives and wills. Representation for private parties in probate actions, conservatorship hearings, and estate / probate litigation.
Arcadia Business Attorneys and Real Estate Lawyers at Ensberg Law Group are result-oriented. We work with our clients to determine the most beneficial course of action to take, and develop a strategic plan to ensure that our clients’ legal needs are being met.
If you are seeking help with a Real Estate Law or Business Law case, please complete our Case Evaluation Form. For immediate help, call (626) 813-3744 today.